Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching up......

It is time to get caught up on my blog since I have been a little lazy distracted lately.  It isn't that I don't want to write, it's more like I have been lounging around too much I haven't felt like sitting at my desk.  I haven't been on e-mail, Facebook and the rest of the Internet as much as usual.  So here is what I have been up to since my last post.


  • I used my Christmas money to join the Gym at Freestone Community Center.  I have been without a gym membership since we left Las Vegas.  Honestly, I made an effort to exercise without a gym but I love the classes too much.  I just couldn't do it.  So, I broke down and joined.......I couldn't be happier about it!
  • My brother and his wife had a baby on January 12th.  I am finally an Auntie and my kids finally have a cousin.  His name is Jaxon Nicolas and he is so sweet!




  • I made some food to put in the freezer for my brother and his family.  I made two chicken pot pies and some baked rigatoni with Italian sausage.  I also made some plum and almond cookie bars and some cranberry bread.


  • We have a new visitor staying with us, his name is Flat Stanley.  He was sent to us in an envelope from Madison's friend Matthew who lives in California.  We are documenting his visit with us through photographs and Madison will be writing to Matthew to tell him all about his adventures.  We will be sending Flat Stanley home in March.




  • I should give myself a pat on the back some credit, I have actually published a few articles on Hubpages.com lately.  I am hoping to get back into writing more frequently again.  I would like to publish at least two articles per week and write my blog at least four times a week.


   

       
   

   

        HubPages
       

   

  • For Christmas, Michael and I received a check from his Mom to be used for a night out.  Since my Mum is still here, we left the kids at home and went out for dinner and a movie last night.  We saw "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".  I highly recommend it and now I think I may have to read the book.  We only used half of the money so we have another date night in our future.  Can I get a "Yay" for date night?




1 comment:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Yay for date night and yay for the GYM!

Search This Blog