Tuesday, November 1, 2011

They Haven't Sucked the Fun Out of School Yet!

I am not going to be long winded here, I am going to get straight to the point.  My daughter is in 2nd grade.  This is her 3rd year of school.  Unfortunately, this is also her 3rd school and her 3rd school district and her 3rd state in which she has attended school.  This was the first year that she was able to wear a costume and participate in Halloween parade at school because Patterson Elementary School has not sucked the fun out of school unlike the other schools she has attended!

Here are some pictures that I snapped in the first 5 minutes of being in the classroom in costume with her friends.  These are not very good pictures but I was snapping like crazy because I couldn't get over the fact that she was just beaming from ear to ear.  She is the vampire in the center of most of the pictures.

Smiling

Smiling

Really smiling

Still smiling


Smiling and laughing

Smiling

Smiling and posing

Smiling and waving during the parade
My little girl, so happy!  After everything we have been through, my Dad, moving, moving again, new schools, making new friends............it makes me so happy to see her take such delight in something.  Honestly, I think she enjoyed the festivities at school more than the Trick or Treating later that night!

1 comment:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

She really looks so INCREDIBLY happy!!!

Search This Blog