Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Virtual Run Across Texas

I went for a run today, and a couple last week, plus I have been doing the Nike Training Club thing.  I am still not back up to my normal level of exercise.  So I decided that I needed a goal........goals always help me with exercise.  I am going to virtually run across Texas.  I'm going to try to figure out a way to put a ticker on my blog so you can all hold me accountable!  Here goes.......does anyone want to join me?

I figured it out.......can you see it over there -------->

UPDATE:  I have two people who would like to join me and am thinking about setting up a page on my blog where we can post everyone's tickers.  You don't have to run.  You can walk, bike, hop, run, swim, skip, jump........whatever!  No driving though.  This is NOT a competition, just a way of supporting each other!  Let me know if you want to join us!

3 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

That is such a great idea, Sharon!

Alyssa said...

what a good idea!!! it's always better when you have a goal.. i may have to try this one.

Shar said...

Thanks girls! Feeling sniffly.....today's portion may have to be a walk.

Search This Blog