Today is Saturday Funday and if you remember, we are going to Barktoberfest today. I have decided to squeeze in some blog time real quick and maybe (or maybe not) I will tell you about Barktoberfest tomorrow. Yesterday I had a really nice surprise from fellow blogger For Every Girl Like Me, who awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much for supporting me, since I have only been at this a month, you made my day!
By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
Share seven things about myself.
Pass the award on to seven other newly discovered blogs. (I only chose seven for a reason)
- I have never enjoyed reading to my kids.
- I rarely pay full price for anything.
- I usually sleep in the nude.
- My dog is an idiot and I tell her that frequently.
- I love potty humor (I am a 12 year old boy inside).
- I love baking from scratch.
- Even though I love baking from scratch, I still sometimes use mixes and refrigerated dough because I had a coupon, it was on sale and it worked out cheaper than homemade.