Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Received the Versatile Blogger Award!


Today is Saturday Funday and if you remember, we are going to Barktoberfest today. I have decided to squeeze in some blog time real quick and maybe (or maybe not) I will tell you about Barktoberfest tomorrow. Yesterday I had a really nice surprise from fellow blogger For Every Girl Like Me, who awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much for supporting me, since I have only been at this a month, you made my day!



By accepting this award I agree to do the following:

Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
Share seven things about myself.
Pass the award on to seven other newly discovered blogs. (I only chose seven for a reason)

  • I have never enjoyed reading to my kids.
  • I rarely pay full price for anything.
  • I usually sleep in the nude.
  • My dog is an idiot and I tell her that frequently.
  • I love potty humor (I am a 12 year old boy inside).
  • I love baking from scratch.
  • Even though I love baking from scratch, I still sometimes use mixes and refrigerated dough because I had a coupon, it was on sale and it worked out cheaper than homemade.
And my winners are:

Betty Shmetty
Diary of KFun
My 3 Little Birds
House Unseen
Cakeology
Renegade Mothering
Ten Feet Off Beale

You are all awesome bloggers and I enjoy every moment of your blogs!

5 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Woo hoo! Thanks Shar :)

I love your 12 year old potty humor and that you call your dog an idiot. Probably why we're friends! ;P

BettyShmetty said...

Thanks Shar! You're awesome...this is my first award!
Now I understand why you liked my post about Wierd Science (potty humor/12 year old boy) ;)

Alyssa said...

thank so much!!! totally made my day :)

cakeologist said...

Thank you so much!

Shar said...

You are all welcome!

Search This Blog