These are the things that I am thankful for this wonderful Thursday morning:
(wait a minute, add "backs of the knees" to the list of uses for the towel)
- Wednesday night family dinners with my brother and his family.
- Fall Break, because we have all been sleeping in this week.
- Hamburger Helper being on sale for 89 cents a box.
- Having enough coupons to allow me to buy 6 boxes for 66 cents each.
- Already having ground beef for which I paid $1.99/lb.
- Having the ability to cook wonderful meals from scratch but not being too proud to make Hamburger Helper.
- Having a family that appreciates whatever food I make for them.
- 75 degree temperature at 9:30am on a day that threatens to be triple digits.
- The "shuffle" function on my iPod for the eclectic selection of music it provided to me this morning.
- The Skinny B@#$% that I saw running this morning wearing a tube top and short shorts, for keeping me motivated.
- The nice neighbor that had their sprinklers running as I turned the corner onto our street.
- A refrigerator that dispenses ice cold water, that I needed so badly because it was 82 degrees by the time I returned home.
But seriously folks, the true things that I am thankful for are:
- Family and Friends (however far away)
- And.........still being able to donate the Hamburger Helper to charity should my family become sick of it!
Add your link below and don't forget to copy and paste the code to add to your Thankful Thursday blog hop posts.